This week we're looking at the book "Be A People Person" by John C. Maxwell. Released in 1989, it's still as relevant today as the day it was published.
When we think leadership, influence and motivating people for their benefit, we think about all the ways we can reach people with the Gospel.
Here are the "big ideas".
- Know precisely what you're trying to accomplish.
- Place yourself in the other person's shoes.
- Expose the problems immediately.
- Be prepared to take a risk.
- Appeal to a higher vision
- Know when to stop.
- Be enthusiastic!