In our men‘s class, we’re studying systematic theology. (It’s not as boring as it sounds). This week we’re talking about Salvation.
The greatest enemy to human souls is the self-righteous spirit which makes men look to themselves for salvation.
As soon as a man has found Christ, he begins to find others.
Based on Ephesians 1-2 and Colossians 1-2, at the moment of salvation:
1. I am justified (declared right) with God by God on behalf of Jesus.
2. I am made a child of God.
3. I have access to God.
4. I am reconciled to God.
5. I am forgiven.
6. I am placed “ in Christ.”
7. I am acceptable to God.
8. I have a Heavenly citizenship.
9. I am made a member of the family and household of God.
10. I have a Heavenly association with God’s creation.
11. I have “much more” of the “care of God.”
12. I am united to the Godhead, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
13. I have a fellowship with the Saints.
14. I am living securely (on the rock) because of Christ Jesus.
15. I am part of the eternal redemptive plan of God.
16. I have been redeemed (bought back with the price of the blood of Jesus Christ).
17. I have a living relationship with God.
18. I am free from the condemnation of the Law.
19. I have been adopted into the family of God
20. I have been “brought near” to God.
21. I have been delivered from the power of darkness.
22. I have entered a new kingdom, the Kingdom of the Son.
23. I have been given from the Father to the Son and I represent a love-gift from the Son to the Father.
24. I have been circumcised in Christ (I have been made sensitive to the things of God).
25. I am a member of a royal and holy priesthood.
26. I am part of a chosen generation, a holy nation, a holy people.
27. I am the inheritance in Christ.
28. I am part of the inheritance of the saints that Christ has secured.
29. I am a light in the Lord to spread His fame in this world.
30. I am a victor over all forces of darkness by the merits of Jesus Christ.
31. I have been blessed with the Holy Spirit and posses “every spiritual blessing.”
32. I am complete “in Him.”
33. I am glorified spiritually and one day will be glorified actually.